Don't mess with the Neiman Marxist

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Welcome to 2006

The year you get your life back together.
I'm on day 2 of my return to college. So far so good. I will be challenged and humored, I will grow from this, and I'm still feeling very good about life in general.
Yes there are some adjustments, and I find myself annoyed often, but that doesn't mean I'm not happy, I'm just living my life.

2005 brought me a lot of pain.
2006, so far has brought me in these past 18 days. Hope, happiness, progress.
I'm excited to see what else this new year will bring, I know for a fact that two new lives are on their way, and that's extremely exciting.

I'm finally doing it y'all.
Finally.

2 Comments:

Blogger AlmightyScrabblor said...

hey snokilla-

you gonna join the jitney blog or what? somewhere, stashed away in yr account info is an invite you can approve. please do..........
-mayor scrabblor mccheese of the brokedown bunch

12:48 PM

 
Blogger tandylane0725 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

1:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home