Don't mess with the Neiman Marxist

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

experiment

Dear Blogspt,
are you going to piss me off today?
Quick update.

1. I quit my jobby job at Tripp Lite, and am getting paid to not work til the middle of November

2. I'm back at the karaoke bar

3. I did not have the best time in Wisconsin

4. I applied for a job at the makeup counter at Marshall Fields today, and I'm excited about it.
Seriously.

5. I am wearing 4 inch snakeskin heels

6. My feet surprisingly feel alright I guess

7. I went to the art institute today

8. Unemployment, just might rule a little bit.

9. I smell good.

10. I'm at the library and spent 1 hour practicing piano and singing in the practice room, and one hour on the internet.

11. I'm going to go home now.

So now people, if you want to call me and talk to me about things you can, because they are officially on the internet, please do not call me when you hear things through internerd.
Love,
m

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AlterNet: Blogs: The Mix: Rosa, Harriet, and the silence of the Dems
Posted by Rachel Neumann at 10:53 AM on October 25, 2005. This morning it finally came to me, a little too late: I want someone like Rosa Parks to be the next Supreme Court Justice.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction safety equipment on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction safety equipment!

4:27 PM

 
Blogger snokilla said...

agreed

1:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home